For the unaware, this is inspired by the /uses page idea
I flip flop a lot in this area.
For most things, I reach for Visual Studio Code which I mostly have not set up properly.
For Golang projects of a much larger size, I often reach for GoLand
When I need to view extremely large files or I just want to do a quick edit, I’ll often reach for Sublime Text although it’s just using the stock configuration.
Everything else is stock and unconfigured.
- Macbook Pro 14-inch 2021 M1 as my work laptop
- mac Mini 2018 as my home workstation
- Macbook Air M1 as my remote workstation
Everything except my work laptop is currently running the 2021 Beta (iOS 15, macOS Monterey etc) because I thought notification grouping and built in focus seemed like killer features I didn’t want to wait for!
- Arc for browsing
- TickTick for task capturing
- Google Calendar where I surface my personal calendar onto my work calendar
- Obsidian for notes
- Readwise Reader for capturing things to read later (RSS, emails, articles, PDFs etc)
- Pocket Casts for podcasts
- Pocketsmith for tracking finances
- 1Password for password management
- Book Track for tracking reading progress