For the unaware, this is inspired by the /uses page idea
I flip flop a lot in this area.
For quick edits, including this page, I pop out nvim although I'm not proficient enough to know many of the keyboard shortcuts.
For Python and Golang projects, nvim-lspconfig has been really interesting and is convincing me to take up neovim as my full time editor.
For larger projects, I tend to reach for Sublime Text although I haven't gotten around to setting up any shared configuration across my devices.
Everything else is stock and unconfigured.
- Macbook Pro 15-inch 2020 as my work... workstation
- mac Mini 2018 as my home workstation
- Macbook Air M1 as my remote workstation
Everything except my work laptop is currently running the 2021 Beta (iOS 15, macOS Monterey etc) because I thought notification grouping and built in focus seemed like killer features I didn't want to wait for!
- Brave for browsing (once you turn off all the crypto crap, it's a solid browser)
- A generic notebook for tasks and day planning
- Apple Calendar powered by Fastmail for tracking events
- Craft for notes
- Feedbin for RSS feeds
- Pocket Casts for podcasts
- Pocketsmith for tracking finances
- 1Password for password management
- Bookly for tracking reading progress